As a newbie lurker, I do not have a large dog in this fight yet,
but--based on articles that
have recently been written in Investors Business Daily--M$ is has plenty
of reason to finally
take some serious marketing measures in response to the Linux revolution.
 The pressure
is definitly on, and the "fanatics" would do well to be mindful of clever
assaults.

http://lists.gslug.org/pipermail/gslug-general/2003-November/000086.html