on a 3 year "business" cycle. "Business cycle" --
hehe -- as if they were making money.

---
Troy Johnson - troy.johnson at health.state.mn.us
Programmer / System Administrator
Minnesota Cancer Surveillance System - MDH
>>> waynej at dccmn.com 12/18/03 10:18 PM >>>
Yea, there
are those that think it's capable of doing anything, but a school
desktop
is a lot more than just a web browser.  Any school that limits it to
that
is wasting the tax payers money.  HCA will be offering a dynamic web
class
this spring with Apache, PHP and MySql.