On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:01:41 -0600, Lawrence Clemens <lclemens at mn.rr.com>
wrote:

> MessageThanks for these suggestions!  If these work or if any other
> TCLUGers have suggestions that work, the reward is my Post Versalog
> slide rule (circa 1957) complete with leather case and belt buckle
> loop.  The cursor is missing on one side, but I think you can devise a
> work around ;)

I have Gentoo and Fluxbox on my p2 400 -best choice I've made (I've had
redhat and mandrake and Lycrios and ....)

I like flux AND Gentoo so much  that I wiped my main linux box last week
and compiled gentoo and flux from scratch - both systems are fast as all
get out!

Man I like gentoo...  and flux - just tickles me pink!

I actually go through some withdrawl over the weekend.... can't wait for
mondays to play on my ultra super fast neat-o Gentoo/fluxbox box...pretty
sick eh?

Did I mention that I like slide rules too?  would you like to maybe even
sell yours?  - :)