On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 16:17, Erik Hanson wrote:
> > Heh, "loan" it to me, and I'll tell ya! I think the article said these
> > are rather valuable items to possess now. The article also explains a
> > little how to use them. Tell your friend to check it out, maybe he'll
> > realize what he's got.
> >
> > John
>
> I looked on ebay and there were two, one was going for ~1200 one for about
> ~1500 so yeah, seems valuable.
>
> And pretty darn cool. :)
>
> -Erik

I called my friend and filled him in. Now he wants to sell it. lol. It's
a Type I. He needs a part for it, the "Clearing Lever" is snapped off.
He plans to replace this part before he sells it. If he still has it
when the next TCLUG event happens I will try to barrow it from him and
bring it along.  It would be a good excuse to finally drag my ass to
beer meeting or something. He also found the manual, He couldn't find it
when I was looking at it. I see the manuals are all over the place
on-line.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>