Hehe, reminds me of trading baseball cards when I was kid.  Back when I wanted
that Frank Viola card 'cause he was the bestest pitcher *ever* (after
watching him throw a complete game shutout at the dome), not because the card
had any monetary value.  *sigh*

I guess I'll have to go pull the old collection out of storage and check on
it.

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 03:36 pm, rick wrote:
> >If anyone has an 8 (or more) port 10 or 10/100 hub I would be willing to
> >trade something for it.
>
> I only have 3 10mb hubs, one of which I'm using. So I could trade them for
> one 6 port 100mb hub (to replace the one I'm using) and maybe a KVM switch?

Ben Maas - Technology Architect
Open Technology Systems, LLC
eMail: bmaas at open-techsys.com
Web:   http://www.open-techsys.com