I'm curious to know what applications or programs are available
(command-line, preferably, but GUI works too) that will show used disk-space
by directory, similar to what can be had in Windows Explorer. I know of df,
but AFAICT that only shows information by partition. Not very helpful if
you're trying to find or prune something like Gentoo's source and
compilation cache to free some space.

Thanks,

John

http://www.mn-linux.org tclug-list at mn-linux.org