Hey everyone,

I've been working on getting Request Tracker up and running at work.
I'm 90% there, but I'm unsure how to proceed on an email configuration
question.

Request Tracker (RT) lives on a separate box than the main email server
here. The behavior I want is for email sent to help at example.com to be
forwarded by the main email system to help at support.example.com (the box
where RT lives). When RT responds, it needs to sent email back out so
that it appears to be coming from help at example.com.

I'm using Postfix for this and, for simplicity and security reasons, I
want to have the most minimal email capability possible on the RT box.
FYI, the main email system is Eudora (EIMS) running on an old Mac. I
don't admin that box, but I know it can be configured for all the basic
mail server functions.

Any hints would be appreciated.

-Tim

--