15pin DIN to Ethernet RJ45 is usually handled by a "transciever". I'm
very familar with these, as we used them on the back of Cisco 2514
routers at one of my former jobs.  I actually obtained a couple of these
a couple years ago from a company that was dumping old hardware, and
have a spare.

I'd be willing to part with the spare for a few bucks if anyone needs one.

It's a Allied Telesis CentreCom MX20T 10baseT. I can test it to be sure,
but I'm pretty sure it works. I think I tested both of them when I got them.

--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.