Direct 320-258-6412
Main 320-252-7060
Fax 320-252-9627
mkroska at kdv.com

"NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited,  Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you."