I had an Uncle, I only remember his last name was Ford (really), no
relationship.  He was a VP with Ford Motor Company in the late 60's
early 70's He had two 4 door Continentals.  I remember him playing golf
and the whole foursome putting their clubs in the trunk! You could have
played foot ball in the trunk.  My only regret is I didn't have a car
like that in high school.  BIG back seat :-D

Sam.