On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 23:49, Sam MacDonald wrote:
> I've been getting to know many of the people who are members of TCLUG.
>
> I know this is off topic but I feel I need to tell people.
>
> Yesterday December 7th for us, My nephew Jason Wright was killed in
> Iraq, he was 19 years old.  Jason was a member of the 101st Airborne.
> He was killed while guarding at gas station in Mosul.
> His family lives in a small town in Michigan, population about 2000.
> Jason has 4 brothers all younger then himself.
>
> Maybe this is part of the grieving process for me, I don't know. I just
> had to say something.
>
> Sam.
> My sincere condolences Sam, as a former Airborne Infantryman in the U.S.Army
I understand the sacrifice that our young men and women are making for
this country. When he runs into St. Michael, the Patron Saint of the
Airborne I hope he screams a great big HUAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! There are few
things more noble than giving your life in the service of your country,
I will pray for him next Memorial Day Sam.