From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Sam MacDonald
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 11:50 PM
To: TC LUG
Subject: [TCLUG] I'm no sure about posting this [off topic]

I've been getting to know many of the people who are members of TCLUG.

I know this is off topic but I feel I need to tell people.

Yesterday December 7th for us, My nephew Jason Wright was killed in
Iraq, he was 19 years old.  Jason was a member of the 101st Airborne.
He was killed while guarding at gas station in Mosul.
His family lives in a small town in Michigan, population about 2000.
Jason has 4 brothers all younger then himself.

Maybe this is part of the grieving process for me, I don't know. I just
had to say something.

Sam.