I currently use this...it has worked great IMO few problems...lots of patches via YaST2...support from SuSE leaves a bit to be desired but other than that has been good...i have the demo for 4.0(4.1 just came out) if you are interested I don't use that anymore....

Dan Lansing
ITSC

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Tim Wilson
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 5:23 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] SuSE Openexchange server

Hi everyone,

We're looking into moving to a new platform at our school district for email/
groupware functions. One option is SuSE's Openexchange Server (http://
www.suse.com/us/business/products/openexchange/). Has anyone used this
product and would be willing to offer comments?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA