Sorry I could not reply sooner, I don't have much time to keep up with email while I am in Baltimore.

The box I have now is a duel PII 350 but I can't remember the current memory configuration. I'll check it out when I get back.

What we need is to get the OS installed and set up to be a server. It would also be good to get an HD just in case we lose the 1Gig drive I have donated.