I deleted the add for the laptops, but....

When I deleted the add for the laptops and the message was "You have no
adds".  I thought "lets see if this is true" as I have several adds.
The other adds are still there so the message was just a funny way of
waking me up this morning.

I haven't had nearly enough coffee so seeing that message was an eye
opener =-O

Sam.