On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 04:02:09PM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:
> Wow, so much information but nobody to present it. Would one of you
> "fountains of knowledge" be willing to give a quick overview at this
> Saturday's meeting?

Since there is so much knowledge in the area about SANs and related file
systems, I think a panel discussion would work best.  In the area you
have Sistina, SGI, Veritas, LSC, ADIC, Cray, QLogic and Seagate.  If you
could get 4-5 experts total from those companies you would have a great
panel to talk about what SANs are and what options are out there.  Give
them each 10-15 minutes to explain what they have to offer then break
into Q&A for the rest of the meeting.

Nate