Just checking - probably the #1 problem I've seen with e-mail times.

So what you are seeing is that the times on other people's messages
appear to be in the future?  Your mail client should be reading the time
from the Date: field, which is actually sent from the sending MUA, so
the in-between server's times shouldn't really matter.

So is the Date: header in the suspect e-mails correct?