Mark,

This time is not correct. Unless you are somewhere in Asia, I think.

If you are in MN, you should see something like:

   CST

instead of:

   GMT-6

Because 'CST' is like 'GMT+6', your "off by 12 hours"
problem is most likely a timezone misconfiguration.

Since you are on RedHat run:

   /usr/bin/tzselect

at a prompt or:

   /usr/bin/redhat-config-time

in X. If that doesn't it, send the output of:

   cat /etc/sysconfig/clock

to the list.

Good luck,

Troy

>>> MarkCourtney at MarkCourtney.com 12/04/03 10:44AM >>>
It is as far as I can tell.  Doesn't sendmail use the system time
settings?

$ date
Thu Dec  4 10:39:47 GMT-6 2003

Mark Courtney