On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:48:16 -0600, Clay Fandre <clay at fandre.com> wrote:

> Anyone have the Neuros 128? I'm thinking about getting one since they
> are only $99 now and can expand with the HD pack. They are suppose to
> be offering Linux support soon too. Opinions?

Oh man - I took a look - they are offering the 128Mb unit and the 20 gig
HD backpack for $229... !!
Jokingly I mentioned it to Mrs. Fulcrum and much to my suprise she says -
you should buy it...  a reward for the total bathroom remodel I just
finished (as if installing your own whirlpool tub isn't rewarding enuff!)

  So I took a look and started browsing the Neuros fourms - looks like ogg
support is good and there's a 3rd party open source sync option build with
Java.  seems to work well from the reports.

What have you found out?  I'm interested too!

On another note - what does everyone use under linux to rip/encode your cd
library - I'm going ogg, and see that grip will rip and ogg stuff....
other options?  I like auto look up for names artist etc..  tags are good
too!