On 12/02 11:31 , Adam Maloney wrote:
> Carl knows what I'm talking about - he had that pimpin' 80's Caddy.  I
> got comments from the guys at the Meth lab across the street for days
> after he stopped by in that beast.  All the ladies want him, and all the
> crank addicts want to *be* him!

sometimes I still wish I had that car.. then I remember how the transmission
was failing, and I don't miss it anymore. :) Still, that car would _win_
collisions, instead of just leaving the poor driver alive to suffer through
the repair bill.

I just bought myself a new war-wagon on Saturday:

http://www.redchrome.org/images/merc-headon.jpg
http://www.redchrome.org/images/merc-rearquarter.jpg

it's got a lot of mass out front to *win* collisions, but it's a new enough
vehicle that it'll have crumple zones (better called 'outrageous repair bill
zones').

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator