The biggest problem I have in driving a smaller car when surrounded
by much larger vehicles is that I really can't pay attention to anything
because I can't see anything.

Any yes, I am that guy that either works really hard to position my
car so that a small car is in front of me or I maintain about 8 car lengths
(or two SUV lengths :) of seperation.

What I would really like is reactive armor and some of those see through
things glasses.  Well, that and rear and front mounted armor piercing
lasers.

And a massive spatula attachment on the front of my car.