Hi Scott,

Your lists of WiFi spots in the Twin Cities are generally excellent, but are
a bit over-optimistic.

*  at least one Old Chicago does NOT have WiFi.  The one in Apple Valley
does not.  Your list says "all"
*  Some of the listed SurfThing sites no longer have any WiFi at all (eg,
only Dunn Bros in Mall of America: the 3 on 3rd floor are all gone for
assorted reasons).
*  Pickled Parrot in AV does NOT have WiFi, but the one in Eden Prairie
does... ie, another "not all"

The page is very useful!  Thanks

Chuck