If the bone head had done this before he was 18 he would be a juvenile.
He would have stood a chance at life after prison. Now he's toast, he
will find prison at 18 years old very challenging.  And he will not be
able to use a computer for a very long time after prison.  My biggest
worry at 18 was a speeding ticket.

I volunteered at Woodland hills juvenile detention center in Duluth, MN.
I was still in High School, 1975-77 these guys were tough hard
criminals, most were 15 -17 years old. 30% went on to Stillwater State
Prison after they turned 18 and committed more crimes.  This kid, if he
gets in with the likes of these guys,  will get an education he did not
expect.  He's lucky he did it in Minnesota if he was in Texas, OH sweet
jesus his neck would be on the line.

What a waste.

Sam.
P.S.   I play DOD not CS so I wouldn't know his stats. From my stats I'm
a little better then average.  Look for Mirkwood on [OWP] Mikes
Marauders server.