 Domain: t33kid.com

 Registrant (JP397-IYD-REG)
   Jeff Parson
   root at t33kid.com
   603 8th Ave S.
   Hopkins, Minnesota 55343 US
   +1.1111111111

Google has a cached copy of this as well, nothing interesting, just the
usual l33t stuff.  He also sucks at counterstrike.

I unfortunately can't find any e-mails or usenet posts from him (he's an
IRC kiddie, I guess that should be expected).  So I can't try and
determine where he gets his connectivity from.  I checked, he's not one of
my customers ;)  It looks like he had a Qwest.net account back in 2000.

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Clay Fandre wrote:

> Anyone know Mr. Parsons?
>
> http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/breaking_news/6648900.htm

Adam Maloney