I second the Orinoco card. I have 2 laptops, one with an Orinoco
Silver and another with a Linksys. I'm lucky to get a signal in many
parts of my house with the Linksys while the Orinoco has no problems
at all. Plus the Orinoco has an external antenna connector if I really
want to have some fun.

Clay Fandre				email: clay at fandre.com
					PGP Key ID: 0x50DBBB60