Tom Penney wrote:
> I've found myself writing a lot of html lately. I'm not doing anything
> too fancy, just stamping out a bunch of fairly simple pages. What are
> people using for writing web pages? I have not done a lot of this in the
> past. starting from scratch with a vim takes me forever and is not fun
> working with tables. Things like changing the background color in one
> row of a table is a pain. I downloaded bluefish, which is a nifty tool
> but still no graphical editing. Mozilla composer works great for tables
> but it messes up the formating of the file terribly. It changes things
> automatically that I don't want changed.
>
> I've been starting by first laying out my tables and stuff with the
> mozilla composer then doing everything else in vi. any suggestions?

I use Bluefish when I can. When I'm forced to use windows(at work) I use
Ultra-Edit.  Mozilla's Composer can be told to "leave my code the hell
alone!"  Check out the preferences.

--
The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net>
http://druswanderings.net <--- Things 'n' Such

Get nifty TCLUG merchandise at the TCLUG Store!
http://www.cafeshops.com/tclug