Shawn wrote:
> No, nothing of the like.  I finished scanning/cropping the pics of when my wife and I renewed our vows last year at the Renaissance Festival.  Wanted to throw them up on a page real quick so those who were there could see the pics.

for picture/photo album type thingies you might want to look at either
of these:

I've used phpix [1] and it's really easy.  mkdir <album_name> then
download your digital photos into the directory and it makes the
thumbnails for you.  pretty basic and easy.

if you want something with more bells and whistles, try phpgallery [2].

both require a php install though.

[1] http://www.phpix.org/
[2] http://www.giffin.org/phpgallery.php

--