Adam Maloney wrote:

> First, I've come to the conclusion that Compaq has designed their systems
> to be as completely unfriendly with RH as possible.  We're talking SCO
> execs at a Linux Conference unfriendly.  Again, a Compaq would not have
> been my choice, but neither would RH...

I find that suprising. I've had nothing but the best of luck with
Proliants/Linux.

I'm not a 'rh man' either, but I do have it running at 3 locations on
Proliant 3000's and a 5500.

Also, at their site compaq (HP) supports redhat inside and out on their
servers. What model proliant were you using?

I'll buy every word regarding the 'circular logic' though. :)
-mj