From: Johnny Fulcrum [mailto:johnnyfulcrum at mn.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 2:08 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] edit an iso file ?

Don't mind winodws  - jsut when it comes to editing *nix files I prefer to
stick on the *nix OS...

Although, with the new patches for IE out taoday I'm steering clear of IE
altogether
As well as MS LookOut (outLook) as it uses the same html rendering engine
as IE..
Big ol' holes - likea da swiss' cheese!