Gosh I love networks!  >:o

I found my problem with WinaXe, it wasn't sshd either.

Yesterday I had a little power problem, the lack of it for about 2
seconds. That caused my workstation, Linux box, DSL modem, Linksys
router, switch, and lights to go BLACK.  Only my Compaq Proliant 2500
stayed up, it isn't on a ups but it is on a very good surge suppressor
and a different circuit.  Thanks to Compaq for building a work horse.
Everything came up just fine, or so I thought.  I couldn't get to a
website on my Linux box form inside my network or from outside my
network and WinaXe wouldn't work. [ http://www.screechowl.org (my
website) is on the Compaq box running W2K and Apache.  Thanks to Dunn
Brothers in Excelsior for having great web access, yes, you can see Lake
Minnetonka from the PC's and the coffee is great.] 8-)
So I went home and found I couldn't ping my Linux box from any machine
on my network.  So I fired up Mozilla and connected to the Linksys
router, Sure enough DHCP changed the IP address of my Linux box. I
changed the IP address in my host files and it works, just call me
Homer. :-[

Sam.