On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:26:59 -0500
Rick Meyerhoff <rick at eworld3.net> wrote:

> What would such a spy be trying to find out? The TCLUG membership list
>
> is public and any intelligent person would assume that TCLUG members
> are
>   pro-Linux and therefore probably not a big fan of MS or SCO.
>
> Of course you guys could be joking.

Not so much trying to find out, rather mailicious activities.  ;)  we all know how bloodthirsty and money hungry SCO and MS are...

Again, the whole point of this is why would someone move from CA to MN for a job that has no pay and never will.  How would they support themselves, unless they are either independantly wealthy, or live off the gov't system (immigrant stuff &/or welfare)?

Also, if this person is truly interested in such a position, why aren't they subscribed?  Or if they are, why haven't they spoke up?

None of it makes any sense....

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"