I just got the actiontec last week from qwest.  5 bucks a month.  It was
easy and I got a win2k, xp and rh9 on the internet.  Then I got rooted.

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Tom Penney
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 1:25 AM
To: TCLUG
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Router with DSL?

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 08:29, pjcrump at bitstream.net wrote:
> When getting DSL, will Qworst provide me with an external modem that I can
> then run into a linksys router?  I have a friend of mine that wants to
> connect a couple of Windows boxes to the net.
> thx.

You don't need the linksys router (although you could use if you have
reason to) The actiontec router you will be getting from qwest can be
easily set up to connect many computers to the net. Qwest makes you rent
this router from them. It has many of the same features as the linksys
routers.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>