On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 03:08:13PM -0500, Andy Zbikowski (Zibby) wrote:
> Well, I thought my network was pretty safe from Blaster and Welchia.

[snip]

I've got a customers "network" (3 desktops) that I still haven't figured
out how in the world they got it, their only contact with the outside
world is behind a nat device that does no internal forwarding, nobody
brings a laptop to this place, no VPN, no WAP, and no spare ethernet
ports for someone to jack their laptop into.

all three of their windows boxes were furiously pounding 192.168.0.0/16
trying to infect many non-existant hosts.