On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Clay Fandre wrote:

> I was hoping someone would decode it and let me know if he's qualified
> or not. Anyone?

the reason people go for internships is for 2 reasons.

1. BECAUSE they are not yet qualified for a real job
2. The hope that the interships "pans out" and becomes a real job.

Make sure the person understands that is no real job anywhere in the
tclug and there probably never will be one. after that, if said person is
still willing; congratulate the first(?)... and only(?) person who
actually works for the tclug.

it would be very nice if you could actually find something for said person
to do. (give mn-linux.org a facelift perhaps?)

Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET
http://redconcepts.net/