On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 12:34:15PM -0500, Clay Fandre wrote:
> Is this a joke? Some new email virus that is going around? If not,
> anyone need some housecleaning done? Or their car washed?

I could use some help moving next weekend. :)

> ----- Forwarded message from Sudhir Chowdhary <sudhir at ecst.csuchico.edu> -----
> I am available to start from 1st September'03. Please suggest that how can
> I be of help to your Organization. I am a quick learner and Big fan of
> LINUX.

Wow, even the reponse looks like a form letter.

> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Clay Fandre wrote:
> > So what can you do for the TCLUG? Since we have no budget you'll have
> > to work for free, but that's fine with me. When can you start?

I would have never expected him to take a response like this seriously.

>> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, sudhir at ecst.csuchico.edu wrote:
>>> Dear Sir/Madam,

Yup, bad form letter.  Don't they learn how to do mail merges at Chico?

>>> I wish to apply for jobs/internship within your organization.I am graduate
>>> senior majoring in computer science from California State University

Or grammar?

> > > begin 644 sudhir.doc
[ 1241 lines of uuencode removed ]
> > > end

Now Clay, you really should know better...

Nate
- Hoping he doesn't have to send out for letters like this anytime soon.