The only thing more stubborn than a German woman is a polish woman...sorry I had to say it....actually I'm not...it is true....if you knew her...and her mom....and her moms mom....and every polish or German wife I have ever met....

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn [mailto:sfertch at real-time.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:26 AM
To: TCLUG
Subject: [TCLUG] Wives, was IdiotBen, RetardDan

Dan wrote:

You don't understand....my wife is Polish.....and German....all that needs to be said...

Well, she's got the beer swillin' lineage of German.  Are you saying that the Polish in her overrides everything else?

My wife's Swedish and German...

Eh, over time you can corrupt 'em.  ;)

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"