On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:58:39 -0500
"Lansing, Dan" <Dan.Lansing at AndersenCorp.com> wrote:

> Ok this is just not fair....you people have girlfriends/wives who 1.
> like computers 2. like Guinness 3. let you participate in above listed
> Guinness/computer related activities....that isn't fair....i guess I
> really did earn the RetardDan name.....<thank god my wife doesn't read
> this list>

Let me help you feel a little better Dan, as I'm slowly corrupting my wife:

1.  I've gotten her to use a computer more often now
	1a.   She's even playing computer games such as Everquest
	1b.   Soon, she'll switch over to Linux once I get a few things able to run in it

2.  She drinks beer (Michelob Golden Draft to be specific), wine, and a few other things.

3.  I've even corrupted her enough to go out, and get her motorcycle license.  =)

So, see there is hope after all!!

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"