get to know one another and share a beer. The beer meetings are open to
anyone and everyone, so don't be afraid to show up.

When:
Friday, August 22, 2003
6pm - 8pm

Where:
Scoreboard
5765 Sanibel Drive
Minnetonka, MN

Details:
By request. To quote the suggestion: "Reasonable prices, great appetizers.
Happy hour drinks in a good selection. Crowds tend to start at the bar and
fill-out the place from there. A pretty nice salad bar is stocked with a
couple of soups, rolls, roasted chicken, and all the greens to make a
rabbit happy."
Come share a beer, or pop with fellow geeks. As always, everyone is
welcome! Bring a friend, spouse, or co-worker.
--- snip ---

 I've never been to the place, so it's new to me.

     Jima