What I mean is if the person who drank the beer, was in an accident and
it came out that you payed for it. They would be in trouble for letting
a minor purchase it. But by your purchasing however indirectly and with
proof in this forum. You could be held liable for any damages from the
accident.  Yes this is all possible.