> Can you do passwords in batch with Webmin?  I haven't looked at it for a
long time, and didn't think it was possible.  To me, it would >make more
sense to add the users from a batch useradd/adduser (noninteractive) script
passing all the options.  I thought there was a way to >set up account
passwords with a flatfile.  Or, you can make a dummy account with a generic
login password and move that password into >the password field either in the
/etc/passwd or shadow password file for the newly created accounts.

I have not worked with an adduser batch file before, but sure would be
willing to give it a try. On a side note, is there an easy way for windows
users to change their passwords on the server. I may just give  a random
password and have them change it later.

Raymond