Sam MacDonald writes:
> OMFG! M$ changed their minds, wish they would do that about their OS
> updates. I'm so tired of security patches, it drives everyone I know
> out of their minds.

Yeah, because open source projects _never_ have security holes that need
patching.

Software with no security holes: qmail, djbdns, publicfile, MyDNS

Software with minor security holes: vsftpd, Postfix

Software with security holes: Apache, OpenSSL, OpenSSH, BIND, Sendmail,
WU-FTPD, MySQL, ProFTPD, thttpd, Exim, PHP, Linux, FreeBSD kernel, OpenBSD
kernel

Obviously, this list is not intended to be comprehensive.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/