That will be a sweet machine!  :oD

This is the link to the IBM Red Book for that series get the pdf you
will need it. IBM Red Books are like technical manuals.
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG244760.html

Looks like it has an embedded raid controller in it
    The  IBM  PC  Server  330  is  a  powerful  full-tower  system  with
 Pentium  Pro  200    MHz,  Pentium  II  233  MHz  or  266  MHz
 processors.   All  models  contain  integrated    PCI  RAID  Ultra
 SCSI  controllers,  100/10  Mbps  full-duplex  PCI  Ethernet
 controller,    I·C  bus,  64  MB  ECC  EDO  memory  and  a  PCI  SVGA
 chip  set.

I have some EDD-EDO ram if you need it. If the untested ram is not ECC
forget it. It wont hurt to test it. Test each chip on its own.

the "pull-out racks" are hot swap trays
    Are all the disks you talked about in hot swap trays?
    If not your going to need to learn more about SCSI and you'll need
more trays.
You are going to need the configuration utilities, where ever you got
the machine, ask if they have the CD's that came with it. This will have
the raid configuration program you will need to use to install any OS.

Using windows to get it up and running makes life a little easier if you
haven't dealt with high end (but old) servers.  In fact use DOS to get
it to boot the first time, thats real easy.