I was asked to forward this to the list. If you have time please take
a minute to reply to Michael and explain why Linux is so great.
Please reply to Linux at xcedex.com.

----- Forwarded message from Michael McGreevy <MMcGreevy at xcedex.com> -----

From: "Michael McGreevy" <MMcGreevy at xcedex.com>
Subject: Looking for comments on Linux versus Microsoft products
To: <info at mn-linux.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:00:07 -0500

Hello!

I'm doing a survey on why Linux is having such success.  I was wondering
if a number of the users in your organization would share with me their
comments and observations of Linux versus Microsoft products.  Why are
they using Linux?  Is it just for financial reasons.  Or are there other
reasons, development, security etc...

I'd appreciate it if some of the members in your organization would
share their reasons with me.

Best Regards,

Michael McGreevy
Vice President