On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:11:54 -0500 (CDT)
Jima <jima at beer.tclug.org> wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2003, Ryan Hayle wrote:
> > Is there any way to remove that annoying [TCLUG] tag at the
> > beginning of each subject on list messages?  We're all well versed
> > enough in our procmail recipes and such to filter messages based on
> > List-Id:, right?

Well, there's only at least a million other mailing lists out there that use tags as well.  Are you going to approach them as well as ask that they remove the tags as well?

> Jima <jima at beer.tclug.org> wrote:
>  I'm sure the tag helps *someone*.  (One would hope.)

Yes, me at least.  I'm sometimes stuck having to use Lookout! for a mail client, and it's easier to sort via subject line/sender.  Well for me at least.  I'm lazy/don't have the time/don't really wanna know at this time/couldn't care less about someone's stupid bitch session about a few characters in a subject line.   How's that?  Don't like?  Too bad!!!

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"