On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 03:08, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> decent text editing? vim rocks!

No way, man, I want emacs as a message editor!  Actually anything that
will let me hold shift to highlight text, position the cursor with the
mouse, and has scroll bars will suit me fine! :-P

> As for subjects being cut off, try using an xterm:
>
> http://www.poptix.net/thread-hijack1.png
>
> I've got plenty of room for those deliciously long subjects, even with the
> 7 character tag.

My god I hope that is maximized!  You always run it that big?  I like my
nice, 24x80 xterm to sit in just the lower-left quarter of my screen.
Anyways, I'm just thought I'd ask about the [TCLUG] thing...  There are
several Yahoo groups I'm on with insanely long (25+ char) names, and so
I included tclug in the fray of complaints...  8 extra chars I think I
can handle.

--
Ryan Hayle <hackel at walkingfish.com>