Recent conversation at fulcrum house:

Fulcrum: Hey - wanna go to a linux install fest on the 13th of sept?
FulcrumWife: linux ?!?!  Installfest?!?!  as in installing linux?
fulcrum: Yeah... 10am - 5pm...
FulcrumWife: Like sit around and install Linux?!?!
Fulcrum: Yeah!  fun eh?  It's just up the road at the Toro company!  We
could ride our bikes!
FulcrumWife:  Toro?  Linux? Why the heck would Toro be installing linux -
don't they make lawnmowers?
Fulcrum: <sigh> never mind....