I'm looking for software like Exceed that will let me run a remote X
session.
I need something that will not impact my pocket at all, free =   :o)   If it
has a server side it needs to run on Redhat 6.2, kernel 2.2.14-5.0  Clients
for W95, 98, and 2K.

I've installed and am running Webmin, that gives me most of what I need
remote.  I want to work with my websites in the environments they live in.
That way I can use the native tools and build my skill set.  I'm unemployed
and need to get more skills with Linux.  I'm finding many positions
requiring Windows and Linux.  Being a Windows SA just isn't cutting it.

This is my LAN setup, just in case you would like to know.
W2K Server sp4
    Compaq Proliant 2500 (I know Compaq hardware)
    2 @ 200 MHz Ppro 512k cache each
    384 Mb ram
    5 at 4.2 gig drives - Raid 5
    100 mbt network
Linux - Redhat 6.2 (it was 7 bucks in the box).
    P200
    64 Mb ram
    2.5 gig ATA disk
    6x CD-ROM
    10 mbt network (isa)
Network
    Cisco 678
    Linksys router (lets me use ports for fun stuff)
    Asantie` 10/100 switch
w95 and w98 clients, my old laptop will be Linux at the install fest :)

http://www.screechowl.org  for w2k, apache, MySQL, php box
http://www.screechowl.org:1001 for Linux, apache, php box

did I say I'm learning PHP and MySQL...

Sam.