K B wrote:
> I now have a web page for the Installfest page (as discussed in another thread)
> www.bnac.biz/tclug/

Wouldn't it be more useful to just put the info and photos up under
http://tclug.org/installfest/ ?  There were some photos there already
from previous installfests.  I think it would be best long term to just
add to the main tclug site then splinter off another site.  It keeps it
cohesive and in a single place.  Perhaps the maintainers of the tclug
site could enable webdav for easy uploads of new photos and
documentation while keeping folks from having shell accounts.
Just my $.02.

--
scot