> Spencer, I've told you before: No.
> Oh, you mean about the DNS.  Sure, no problem.
 :D

> Of course, this would require extra bandwidth (which is not free).
> However, we could also use if for some low-bandwidth applications, like
> installfest documentation and picture archives.

 This seems okay.

I've got my own web site just set up (For business, still working on it...the pages up there are from an old freebie site I had ages ago...) www.bnac.biz

I can host the *non* ISO stuff. (documentation, picture archives, etc) no problem.  Just send me the stuff.  (Eventually here, I'll get set up as a hosting service and have free ftp accounts, at which point, Jima, I'll set one up for you or whoever in the TCLUG to work on it)

This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom.
http://www.anti-dmca.org