On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 11:49:27PM -0500, Florin Iucha wrote:
> Now, now, Chewie... What about the digital signatures?

I meant exactly what I said.  Digital signatures are useful if and when
your emails need to be verifiable.  I don't believe every post I send to
the list is all that important, so why should I sign them all?  YMMV, so
I don't begrudge people who feel its necessary to sign everything.  I
can envision occassions where the habitual signing of each email is
actually beneficial.

Regardless, does that clear up any confusion I may have caused?

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/